Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Wednesday!!

Ahh, that magical day of the week. No, not Friday....I wish. I am always ready for the weekend.
I have finally figured out how to sign on to this here at, dare I say it....work. Shame on me, I know. I live on the edge. Hee hee.
Well, wow...now that my coworker that was driving me bonkers has gone on break and I can actually write something, my mind has gone blank. I know, for some that will be no surprise...the surprise will be that there was actually something in my head in the first place.
We are having quite the rainy days here in Idaho this week. I am loving it. I am not ready for the blaring heat yet. What I am ready for right now is a nap. There is something about the rain that makes me just want to curl up in a ball and nap all day or snuggle in with a blanket and a good book. Would be a good day to finish my book. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will get that thing done so I can move onto the next: either Blood Noir by Laurell K Hamilton or Lover Enshrined by JR Ward. Not sure which one to pick yet. I guess it might depend on whether I get Lover Enshrined by the time I finish Dark Desires. I really liked that Kresley Cole had her latest two come out so close together. I usually forget so much of what happened by the time the next book comes along that I play a lot of catch up.
I guess that is it for my mindless rambling for the day. I am sure I can come up with more later, but only if I can find some spare time! Where does it all go???



4 comments:

Tracy said...

I don't know anything about Blood Noir but LE was fab!

Drea said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked LE. I was really sweating it with all of the reviews I have read. Thanks for visiting me here. I am trying to get more going, but the spark of inspiration has not totally hit (if I have ever had one that is!)

Amy C said...

I don't read reviews until AFTER I have read the book! I don't like going into a book I have been looking forward to with someone elses views about it! And I am so glad I do that because I LOVED LE!! LOL I was left with nothing but a great feeling afterward. It's like a dang soap opera! Forget the romance, the characters and their relationships and circumstances drove this book with an intense speed until the last chapter!!

Drea said...

That is very smart Amy...I think I am going to follow that idea. So many people have loved LE, so now I can't wait.