Monday, June 2, 2008

Current read


Oh, I wish I had more time. All I ever get is a few minutes here and there to get this shit figured out. So, my poor Guinea pigs, here I go on my first whack at adding a picture. Hope this works.
Anyhoo, I am LOVING this book! Cade is just too hot for words and Holly is really growing on me. She was driving me a little nuts at first, but you have to love her OCD...especially when you see a little bit of yourself in her!
I was really hoping to have this done in time for Lover Enshrined tomorrow, but Phury will just have to wait a few days.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I freakin loved this book. I loved Holly with all of her OCD and the way Cade just went with it and didn't think she was just a freak. Loved. It.

Like your candy time too!

Amy C said...

I just bought this book a few weeks ago. It's still sitting amongst a ton of other fantastic books! I got a little behind on this series but did finally read Dark Needs at Nights Edge about the same time I bought this one.

I just picked up LE today. I'm tossed up about starting or keep reading Twilight. I'm sure Phury will win when I wind down for the night to read. I'm sure it will take me days to get through. Everyone else seems to read soooo much faster than me **sigh** Oh well, he'll get read and I'll love it!!

Drea said...

Tracy ~ he is kinda cute, isn't he??!!!

Amy ~ I am so there with you on the reading. If I can send and spend a little time I get a lot read, but that doesn't happen very ofter. So, I am uber slow myself!!

Christine said...

I have this book on my TBR pile. And the one before it... Dark Needs at Ducks house? or something? LOL I'm just poking fun... keeping these titles straight is driving me bonkers! But I sure love the IAD series.

I'll eventually read these two latest releases back to back. Hopefully soon!

Drea said...

You will absolutely love them. I just finished them both together...that is the best way. Her books are usually so fat apart that I forget everything before I get to the next.